Area Sales Supervisor
Job Code: 9403BR
Primary Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Sales & Marketing
Area Sales and Technical Supervisor
Boart Longyear Products Division is the world’s leading provider of drilling equipment and performance tooling for mining and drilling companies globally. Our range of highly productive drill rigs and percussive drilling products range is suited to a variety of applications including, surface and underground mining, mineral exploration, energy, environmental sampling and remediation, as well as infrastructure reinforcement and development.
We are now seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Area Sales & Technical Supervisor to join the Boart Longyear Products Team.
Based in QLD (Preference would be either Charters Towers or Townsville), the primary purpose of this role is to grow the Boart Longyear business in new and existing accounts and also supervise technical services and stock levels to the highest standards, whilst visiting current sites and conducting stocktakes and technical support. This role is involved in the promotion, business development and support of our Percussive Rock Tools business to existing and potential customers throughout QLD.
Primary responsibilities include managing existing warehouse stock, supervising service operatives and daily branch services, ensuring that new and existing customers have an appropriate amount of knowledge about general mining and preferably Boart Longyear products to make a clear and informed decision.
- Supervise warehouse staff and stocking of mining consumables
- Maintain industry leading service support to client base
- Manage, develop, maintain and grow key accounts
- Prospect for new business in new and existing accounts
- Educate clients on Boart Longyear products, services and ROI
- Drive sales growth in given market segments in assigned regions/territories
- Develop solid relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Provide assistance, supervision and support to regional warehouse
Key Capability Requirements:
- Previous experience working in mining, construction or heavy plant related areas
- Understanding/ knowledge in the use of rock tools drilling equipment (formal training or qualifications preferable)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in sales
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- A current driver’s licence
If you are interested in this excellent career opportunity, please apply now!