Job Title: Maintenance Technician – Mechanical Millwright / Industrial Electrician
Job Requirements / Duties:
* Maintain, Trouble-shoot, Repair, and Install CNC and Robotic controlled industrial equipment.
* Strong working knowledge of Electrical systems and PLCs.
* Evaluate, prepare and execute preventive and predictive maintenance schedules.
* Plan, organize & perform assigned tasks in sequence with minimum supervision & direction.
* Read and write maintenance reports, maintenance log entries, manuals, procedures and related instructions.
* Identify / report hazards and fulfill all Health & Safety, WHMIS, MSDS, and company policy requirements.
* Active participant & contributor to the continuous improvement process.
* Shift-work (including 12 Hours shift rotation, when required)
Required Skills / Qualifications:
Licensed Millwright or Industrial Electrician, certified to work in Ontario as an Industrial Mechanical Millwright or Electrician. Intermediate to advanced CNC and servo systems knowledge. Knowledge / Trouble-shooting of Hydraulic, Pneumatic, and Electrical systems using PLCs. Strong computer skills. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, OEM manuals and related technical data. Working knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems. Valid Driver’s License
Minimum 5 years of hands-on Maintenance experience in a high-volume Machining and Manufacturing environment. Strong knowledge of electronic controls, Robotics, pneumatics, hydraulics and PLCs