Job Code: 10065BR
Primary Location: Saskatoon, SK
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Sales & Marketing
Boart Longyear is a leading global supplier of drilling services, drilling equipment and performance tooling. It also has a substantial presence in aftermarket parts and service, energy, mine dewatering, oilsands exploration, and production drilling. The Global Drilling Services division operates in 30 countries for a diverse mining customer base spanning a wide range of commodities, including copper, gold, nickel, zinc, uranium, and other metals and minerals. The Global Products division designs, manufactures and sells drilling equipment, performance tooling, and aftermarket parts and services to customers in over 100 countries.
Boart Longyear is currently looking for a Contract Administrator on a full-time, temporary basis to join our team in our office just north of Saskatoon at North Corman Industrial Park.
- Provide effective administrative assistance to the operations and commercial divisions.
- Data entry and analysis of daily field reports to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and finalize account receivable invoices.
- Timesheet data entry for a large multi-provincial payroll.
- Coordinating with Payroll Supervisor, Division Managers and Human Resource, and supervisor in regular payroll administrative duties.
- Maintain a proper document control system.
- Generating reports for payments.
- Contract set up and maintenance.
- Review contract terms prior to project set up.
- Provide detailed data analysis and cost tracking spreadsheets.
- Purchase order invoicing and tracking.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong skills in MS office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, communications, telephone, email, and IT applications.
- Oracle training is considered an asset.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Effective and professional communication with both internal and external clients, and other company representatives.
- Must have a background and understanding in accounting and spreadsheets.
- Willingness to work overtime and have a flexible schedule as needed.
- Able to work independently as required and manage workloads to meet timelines.
- Strong work ethic; desire to perform at a high level and succeed.
- Team player.