Boart Longyear Driller - Underground in Forrestfield, Australia
Boart Longyear is the world's leading provider of drilling services, drilling equipment, and performance tooling for mining and drilling companies globally. The company's Global Drilling Services division operates in over 40 countries with a diverse mining customer base spanning a wide range of commodities, including copper, gold, nickel, zinc, uranium, and other metals and minerals.
We are currently seeking an experienced Underground Diamond Driller. We are looking for candidates who are production-driven with a strong commitment to Health & Safety, and have a strong team focus. The successful candidates will work a roster consisting of 2:1 with rotating day and night shifts each swing.
About the Role:
• Previous UG Diamond Drilling experience essential
• 2:1 FIFO roster
• Conduct drilling operations
• Conducting Daily pre-start equipment checks
• Training Driller Assistants
• Setting up/dismantling/moving drill rigs and equipment
• Conducting and completing necessary safety paperwork and processes
• Experience working in a similar position in the Drilling Industry (essential)
• Current Drivers Licence
• National Police Clearance, or have one lodged
• First Aid and CPR certificate, or be willing to obtain
• Demonstrated personal commitment to safety
• Team player
• Right to work in Australia
In return, you will receive:
• Competitive shift rates, bonus eligibility, annual/sick/personal leave entitlements
• Flights (from Adelaide), site accommodation with gym, and all meals provided
• Working for one of the world's leading providers of drilling products and services in their extensive SA operations
• Excellent ongoing training and developmental opportunities
Want to know more? Click ‘Apply’ to submit your application now!
Boart Longyear is an equal opportunity employer and we recognise that we are strengthened by a diverse workforce. A person from a diverse background brings with them a different set of experiences, talent and perspective that could potentially provide a new answer to an old problem. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We all have something to contribute and it’s this contribution that makes for a great organisation and fulfilling career.
Auto req ID: 11010BR
Job Code: 250003 Driller 1.11.Drillers
Function: Drilling Services
Region (Business Group): APAC
State/Province: Western Australia